Friday, July 17, 2009

Major Update

I decided that I need to start posting on this blog - partly to remind myself of all the things that take place day to day and the amazing ways God is blessing me. So much has happened in the past year and God's handiwork is all over it!

We finally sold our house in Lancaster in November. It seemed like once it was time for us to move it only took a few weeks for God to orchestrate all the details and we found ourselves where we wanted and felt called to be. On the day of our settlement I got a job with Franklin County Head Start and the big news..... found out I was pregnant! It was quite a day.

So we just continued this journey of trusting God and trying not to work out the details. My parents were so gracious to allow us to live with them for longer than, I believe, any of us expected. The end of March we were able to purchase another house! I am in love with this little place and constantly blown away with how faithful God is.

Now we are days away from welcoming our little baby into our lives and our home. We are so excited about this new blessing and adventure!

Here are some pictures of our house.









No comments:

Post a Comment