Natalie is eighteen months old. I'm not sure how this happened. Six months blew me away, and then we celebrated her first birthday, and now a year and a half? I am just amazed, everyday, at this beautiful creation God has made and entrusted to us.
She loves running with her Daddy. They have races back and forth through the living room and kitchen which, of course, always ends up in fits of laughter as her Daddy catches her and sweeps her up - I love it!
She loves organizing, yes you heard me right, organizing. I'm fairly sure she doesn't get this trait from me. The majority of her concentrated playtime is spent moving small objects from one place to another. It is great fun watching the determination on her face. She definitely has a plan for what she is doing.
She is my little helper. She loves emptying the dishwasher, taking clothes out of the dryer, throwing away trash, getting toys and snacks for Amirah, putting things away, setting the table, and her new found joy - helping me cook.
I love this girl. Who knew a little girl could be so irresistible :)
No comments:
Post a Comment