Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Happy Birthday, Natalie!

I love birthdays. There's nothing like having a day all about you. I think everyone deserves that once a year. So, I plan to make them kind of a big deal for my kids. Not lavish, just special.

This birthday was a fun one with Natalie. Her first birthday was exciting for me, but she didn't know it was exciting for her. This year she knew what it was to have a party, and presents, and balloons, and cake, and friends and she was ready! So fun.




I wanted to do something special on the day of her birthday too. We decided to head to Windy Knoll for ice cream cones. Well, we got there too late. After I got over my disappointment and regained some perspective (I'm once again going to blame my lack of composure on being pregnant; that excuse is going to run out before too long!) we headed to Arby's for some milkshakes and had a grand time.



Happy birthday, sweet girl. I love you!

1 comment:

  1. A couple of things to say...
    1. I can't believe Windy Knoll closes that early.
    2. I love that you went to Arby's anyway.
    3. Natalie looks ADORABLE in pig tails! Love it!

    ReplyDelete