As a tribute to my wonderful husband of five years here is a list of some of my favorite things.
1. This man is passionate. You can't know Hans and not know this. When he is sold on something, he's in 100%. Sometimes I fight against this, but in my heart I know I wouldn't want it any other way.
2. He is so handy. This guy can fix/build/make/create just about anything. There are so many things that surround me every day that would not be except for him. Poor guy - I don't even hang up a picture without asking for his help. I love having this guy around.
3. He is an incredible daddy. I wouldn't say Hans leaped into parenthood nor that he stumbled into. It's more like he walked in and said, "ok, let's do this." And he has risen to the challenge. I would not want to be in this without him. And there are two little girls in this house that know the love of their father - what a gift!
4. The list could go on and on, but since I'm typing with one hand (the joys of being a momma) I'll just write one more thing. He is a great husband. We don't always see eye to eye, sometimes we drive each other crazy, we are both stubborn and determined, but we make a great team! I know there is very little this man wouldn't do for me and I feel secure with him leading us.
What a guy:)
Awwww... I just love you guys. Hans is a great husband and daddy. And you, my dear sister, are a terrific wife and mother (and sister) as well. Love you!
ReplyDelete