Friday, December 9, 2011

Miss Brielle

Brielle is three .... and a half months old! I don't know where the last two weeks have gone! I've been wanting to take some pictures and blog about her but it just hasn't happened until now. She is laying beside me watching her little fists move in front of her face. I could just eat her up!
We are loving this little girl. She is full of smiles these days. My mom bought her one of those floor play mats as an early Christmas present and she loves it. She will kick and move her little hands around and make all kinds of adorable baby noises contently under it for a long time. She's not so impressed with the bumbo. She holds herself up pretty well, but it seems she would much rather be laying down.

She loves Natalie. She will strain her little neck to get a glimpse of her whenever she hears her voice. Natalie loves her too. It's so fun to watch this bond grow. Natalie's favorite thing right now is to sing "Jesus loves me" to her and she loves to talk to her. If I interrupt she will say, "I'm talking to Brielle." Please, don't let me intrude :)

She's packing on the pounds too. I don't think she's far behind anymore, maybe not behind at all. I love my chubby cheek babies! What a little miracle - I love this girl.



1 comment: