I'll have to admit when I first heard of the idea of heading to the beach with 8 kids in the middle of March I was skeptical. All I saw was a bad case of cabin fever from being stuck inside a beach house all week with nothing to do. However, I warmed to the idea and the weather warmed as well. We had the most beautiful week. The kids were on the beach (and in the water I might add) in their swim suits and loving it! What a blessing. Here are some pictures from the week.
As soon as we hit the sand at the dunes, Natalie was grabbing handfuls to put in her bucket. She was so cute. This was a huge step because last year she didn't want to touch the sand!
Natalie loves her cousins! Anytime we ask her if she remembers someone else she'll just say, "no, I like my cousins."
Brielle definitely missed her crib and any resemblance of a schedule, but she loved all the attention she got from everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment