Wednesday, March 13, 2013

It's a ....

For those that don't use Facebook, here is our big new from last week....

We are having a boy and we are so excited!  I really thought it was another girl, and I was excited about that too. However, I think a little boy is just the perfect fit and I am getting more and more excited for July!  It does mean a little extra preparation, as things are very pink around here!

Here's the baby boy bump - at 20 weeks!

Here are my sweet girls.  I love how much they are interacting these days and watching Natalie take care of Brielle - so sweet.  She had this basket all set up with pillows and blankets and the book ready, all she had to do was snag Brielle and she pulled it off!


2 comments:

  1. congrats...that is so exciting! :) and thanks so much for the encouraging note on my blog...just what i needed to hear! :)
    have a great one!
    love, heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. love.love.love it!!! congratulations. so. much. fun. to add to your family. your girls will be great little mothers to him... :) you guys all must be drinking the same water or something...all those little boy babies. precious. :) ~mis.

    ReplyDelete