Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Sweet Boy is 6 Months!


My little man is 6 months old today!  


He's a sweet happy little guy.


With a serious side.  He will have to check you out before he breaks into that grin of his.


He's getting so big.  I think with each baby I try to slow down time more and more and am less eager for them to hit the next milestone.


Ryder LOVES his sisters and they are the best babysitters a mommy could ask for (sorry about the crazy girl hair, but this is real life after all!)


Happy six months sweet boy!

At six months I am:

  • Rolling from my belly to back
  • Starting to scoot around
  • Keeping my blue eyes!
  • Eating like a big boy - love squash and pears, not a big fan of peas
  • Loving my bouncy seat but also enjoying the exersaucer and bumbo when it means I can be close to mommy while she cooks :)
  • Smiling and laughing a lot- especially for my sisters
  • Putting anything I can get a hold of into my mouth
  • Teething, but no teeth yet and drooling a lot (as you can tell from my       pictures)
  • Pretty laid-back, except for when it's time to sleep!
  • Making Mommy and Daddy very happy and proud!




2 comments:

  1. He's so cute Angela!! I'm glad you're enjoying every minute! And I hope you're getting some rest, too! :)
    Love,
    Ang

    ReplyDelete