One of the reasons I wanted a bigger house (and prayed we could move before Summer) was because all my children have Summer birthdays and I just love celebrating them. Our old house was just too tight to do it very well. Well, we have celebrated the past two weeks. We hosted our first two parties on our porch! First we celebrated my Mom's 60th with some friends and family. So much fun and a perfect day to be on the porch.
Surprise!
Natalie turned five! Cannot believe it. This little girl is growing up. She will be starting Kindergarten in a few weeks. We are homeschooling her this year. Not what I ever expected or planned, but I feel good about it and think it's where we are supposed to be for now.
Complete with a pinata and water balloons and lots of cousin fun!
Our 2nd porch party was for this little guy who turned one on the 22nd! Sweetie pie... I just love this boy and his snuggles. His original party date had to be cancelled because he had a bad case of hand, foot and mouth (a first for us - no fun at all!) But the rescheduled date was a success and I'm so glad we waited until he was feeling better.
He was quite delighted with his icing!
and his presents!
We are taking a break from the busyness and heading to the beach next week. There's just something about the beach - cannot wait!




No comments:
Post a Comment