Friday, April 8, 2011

A little Spring!


Here are my gardeners - I have such good help! It was so fun watching them "work" together while I cleaned up the kitchen last night. I'm pretty sure Natalie was telling Hans exactly what to do.



Here is the wreath I made for my door this Spring. I got the idea here. I love having a wreath for my door, but I never feel like paying money for one. This still cost me some money because my craft supplies are limited, but it was fun to do!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Angela. Looks so nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wreath looks great! I love Natalie's face on the "garden" picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea! I think I might make one too. It looks so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanted to comment on your wreath when I saw it today. I might copy you!

    ReplyDelete