Natalie is at such a fun age. I know I say this about every stage she is at, but I just truly love where she is right now! She talks nonstop these days. She finds herself particularly funny - I love the confidence of toddlers. It's a common occurrence for her to laugh and laugh at something she says or does. She makes the goofiest faces. I just love her. I think Hans and I have spent half the weekend just laughing at her antics.
Hans did some projects for me today which I'm so excited about. He put a new screen door on our back porch, since the one we had was falling apart and put extra shelves in our laundry room! I am so excited about some extra storage space.
One last random thought - I am at this particularly awkward stage of pregnancy. Ok, most stages of pregnancy are rather awkward, but this is the stage where my clothes are getting more and more uncomfortable and/or impossible for me to wear and I don't feel nearly ready for maternity clothes. With Natalie, the thought of maternity clothes was somewhat exciting, this time around I'm putting that off as long as possible... like next week?!
No comments:
Post a Comment