I've been wanting to make some headbands for the baby. I decided today was the day, so during Natalie's nap I got busy. I made the headband part out of Natalie's old tights - it was so easy. The big pink flower is thanks to my sister-in-law Lori and the little flowers are thanks to my mom. The best part of these headbands is that all the flowers and bows can be interchanged or used as barrettes. My next goal is to make some more barrettes to interchange. Maybe tomorrow afternoon :)
So cute!!! I can't wait to meet her! You can guarantee I will be making a visit up to PA when she arrives!!!
ReplyDeleteEeek! Now that I know you have talent I'll have you making some for Amirah. (If only she would keep them in). Great job, sis.
ReplyDeleteThese are adorable! Can't wait to see them on the "newborn" granddaughter!
ReplyDeletelove them! did u sew them or glue them on?
ReplyDeleteThanks! I sewed the flowers onto little clips that slide into the ribbon which is glued onto the headband (if that makes any sense).
ReplyDeletelove them! she will look so sweet...
ReplyDelete