Friday, September 16, 2011

My girls

Brielle will be three weeks old tomorrow.... funny to think that we are still two weeks away from her due date! She is such a little sweetie. I think she is getting close to six pounds now. She still sleeps a lot, but we are starting to see her eyes more often. Right now she is sleeping on her daddy's chest - love, love, love that!

Natalie is a great big sister! I'm so proud of her. She is a big help to me. She loves checking on Brielle and wants me to pick her up or feed her as soon as she makes a peep. She's been a trooper as we all make this transition.

I love these girls! How blessed we are.... and how much we need sleep :)

1 comment:

  1. I love your girls, too. You are an awesome Momma and I feel blessed to have you as my baby mentor :)

    ReplyDelete