Saturday, October 29, 2011

Snow Day!

A snow day in October has actually been refreshing. Natalie and I were sick most of the week, and Hans has been busy with work, so an excuse to stay home was just what we needed to recuperate! Here are some pictures from our day.

This is the beginning of Hans' and Natalie's snowman. It had three more big snowballs on top of this, but I missed the photo op.

Brielle was worn out after her big two minute trip out into the snow.

Natalie was so excited about the snow. She definitely enjoyed it more than last year. She didn't even mind too much when her mittens got wet.


Brielle is starting to smile a lot now. I couldn't quite capture it.

Hans was building a computer for church, and Natalie wanted to help. He set her to work on her keyboard. I think she's a lot like her daddy.

1 comment:

  1. What a nice memory of Snow Day in October! The pictures are priceless!

    ReplyDelete