Thursday, November 10, 2011
A Mess
I'm sitting here holding sweet baby girl as she sleeps and marveling at the grace and beauty of God. Not much more to say other than every time I find myself becoming overwhelmed by all that's required of me at this stage, I can't help but to see His hand at work. My life's a mess. I don't say that because things are really so hard or bad in my life right now, but because I see these glimpses of who I am outside of who God is and it's not pretty. My prayer this morning was quick and simple, but sometimes with the demands of mothering I overlook this truth. "God, I need you more than these girls need me. Invade my space today." So thankful for a God that sees beyond the mess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
GREAT truth. 2 children definitely keep a girl steppin'! :) Have a wonderful day!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Ang
Hey Angela,
ReplyDeleteJust spent a few minutes here catching up on your blog. Love the pictures of your girls and your honest thoughts on mothering! Know that you are not alone in the journey! You are doing a great job!
blessings, Heather :)