Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Gifts

Ok folks, here it is. My 2012 goal.... ok, one of them. The fun one that I'm hoping will challenge my perspective and help me move outside of my "this is all there is" box of despair. I love what I do, but let's be honest, it's not everday, every moment fulfilling. It's not designed to be. So, here's my project. Everyday, I'm already a week late I know, I plan to snap a photograph of a gift, something that brings me joy, deepens my perspective, lightens my load, whatever it may be - a word, an object, a person. I'll do my best to post these pictures at the end of every week. I'm not a photographer, do not pretend to be, not sure I even desire to be, so bear with me. The pictures aren't being taken as an art form but as a reminder, a perspective gainer. More to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment