Sunday, January 29, 2012

Quick Update

It's been awhile. These girls are keeping me on my toes. Natalie had decided that she only needs to nap about half the time - silly girl. I tried to remind her that she's only two and a half, but she doesn't seem to think it matters. Really, she's been doing quite well on days that she doesn't nap, so I guess I will embrace it. The beauty of it is that it almost always means an earlier, easy bedtime. Brielle is a little cat napper right now, so the two of them combined means that I've been getting 10 - 15 minutes max of downtime in the afternoon. So here's a quick blog/picture update. Then I'm moving on to my new addiction "Downton Abbey". If you haven't watched this show, you must. Sunday nights at 9 on PBS. You can also catch the first season on Netflix :)

Natalie is such a little ham. She loves showing off for her daddy and I. I'm sad that not everyone gets to see this side of her because she tends to be shy when we are away.

Natalie is becoming such a great big sister. She loves to hold Brielle, pick out clothes for her, run to her when she cries, get her toys, and make her laugh and smile!

Brielle is five months old already! I can't believe it. She's enjoying her exersaucer more these days. She rolled over a few times around Christmas, but won't do it again. She is quick to smile. She adores her big sister. She is a beauty!



2 comments:

  1. I just love my girls. This is such a sweet post, Angela.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are soooo cute. :) i hear ya. down time around here is also
    na-da. maybe some day we'll have more down time than we'd like. ha.ha. :)

    ReplyDelete