We started last week by making these Valentines for her cousins and church friends (not to fear, cousins, you will receive them soon). We started small, but she LOVED this first attempt of making her own Valentines. Let me just say she was queen of that glue stick.
The thing I love is that Natalie knew exactly what she wanted for Valentine's - a red heart balloon and green flowers. I'm really not sure why green, but her daddy did not disappoint. (We had a little trouble keeping the balloon still long enough to get it and the flowers in the same picture).
Brielle was not left out of the festivities either.
Here she is again with her Valentine shoes and my beautiful flowers in the background - I love my husband. He has a lot of girls to please these days and he's done quite well!
Happy Valentine's Day! If you need some treats, come here! We have plenty to share :)
I love that Natalie wanted green flowers. She's just the cutest! And I love Brielle's smile. Give them a squeeze for me :)
ReplyDelete