I had a dream two nights ago about daffodils. They were poking up all over my flower beds. After my last post I thought this was quite fitting. Spring is coming. The night before I had a rather unnerving dream that Hans and I talked about and prayed over... and then there were daffodils. God is definitely at work in our Winter. Oh, and there defintely are some daffodils starting to peek out of the ground in my flower bed - I looked!
In other news, I am seventeen weeks pregnant and definitely starting to look like it. I'm sure my belly popped out much sooner this time around! Hopefully it levels off at some point :( I'm feeling good and loving this little wiggling baby more every day. After a lot of thought and questions and prayers we decided to heed the doctors recommendation for 17p shots, since Brielle was born preterm. It was kind of a tough decision since Brielle was five weeks early, but so strong and healthy. However, I know that is not always the case and decided I would rather know I did what I could. There's not much to it other than a visit to the doctor every week and a sore butt for a couple days after that :)
I just love Saturday mornings - it doesn't matter that a lot of our mornings have been rather lazy lately. There is something about a Saturday that makes it feel more legitimate :) Happy Saturday!

I love this. Here's to Spring! Physically. Mentally. Spiritually.
ReplyDelete