Monday, October 18, 2010

Natalie and Amirah

These girls are something else. There is very seldom a dull moment in our house during the day. Now that Amirah is on the move, the dynamics of she and Natalie's relationship is also on the move (i.e. she can get into Natalie's space rather quickly rather than Natalie only being able to get into her space). Needless to say, Natalie is not sure how she feels about this. So drama ensues. They really are great friends though, most often. You can tell by the way Natalie calls out "baby" (which sounds a bit more like "bubby") as soon as Amirah comes and the way Amirah's face lights up. Cute kids, I must say :)

It's next to impossible to get a picture of the two of them together, but I have mentioned to get a few in the past few days. Here's a little peek.



Natalie loves climbing into anything - baskets, boxes (whether she really fits or not). Amirah is mostly game for whatever Natalie has attempted - so fun to watch!

Watching Sesame Street (it was only a few minutes, Melanie, I promise!)

No comments:

Post a Comment