Here are a few things that helped make my day great.
Natalie hardly ever sits in her high chair anymore. I thing she looks so big when she sits in it and it makes me just a little bit sad. This morning she wanted to sit in it with her crayons - she doesn't color with them she just likes to put them in and out of the bag.
Amirah gives a great grin. I call her my little cheerleader.
A made an apple pie. I haven't tasted it yet. That will be a great ending to a great day.
I listened to some great worship music while I made the apple pie - Jonathan David Helser. If you haven't listened to his music it's well worth your time.
A great day wouldn't be complete without the great man in my life. He came home a little early today which always makes me smile. I'm not so sure he was impressed with my picture taking.
Here's to great days and even better days ahead!
You have a beautiful life! I loved seeing the actual pictures of your day. You are blessed, even though some days are a challenge with 2 girls to keep up with. Hope you have a great day!
ReplyDelete