Well, my baby girl is six months old already. I love the stage we are heading into. There is something about the playfulness of the next few months that I absolutely love, but there is a part of me that already misses the teeny "tinyness" of those first few months.
Brielle is a delight. She is most often happy as long as she is caught up on her sleep. And this girl loves sleep. She has been going to bed at 6:30 for the past couple of months - I always thought that sounded ridiculous but when it works, it works! She still gets up once to eat and then sleeps until 7 or 7:30.
She's still a little thing. She weighed in at 13 pounds last week. The doctor is really pleased with her development though. The silly girl rolled over a few times around Christmas and now won't do it again. The doctor said it seems like she's just laid back because she has plenty of strength to do whatever she needs to do. I'll take it.
When I think of where we were last year at this time, I am amazed and overwhelmed by God's goodness. This girl has been an adventure, one I wouldn't trade for anything. She's truly our gift "of God".
I love this girl and I love her story. I can't wait to squeeze on her next week.
ReplyDeleteLove her!
ReplyDeleteShe's sooo lovely!! I can't believe she's 1/2 a year old already! Enjoy :)
ReplyDeleteLove,
Angie