Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Happy Daddy's Day!

Happy Father's Day! I know I'm a little behind, but two days isn't that bad, right? My blogging time seems to have been eaten up by a baby who doesn't like to take very long afternoon naps very often.  In fact, she is awake right now, in her crib, waiting for me.  So, here's my quick Father's Day Tribute to the wonderful Daddy of my beautiful babies and my own amazing Dad.  I have been so blessed!


Natalie LOVES as much time as she can possibly get with her Daddy.  Yesterday, she was content to sit out in the work van (well, sit may not quite be the right word) while her Daddy worked on it.  She was probably out there for a couple hours all together.  She also likes to sit up in his office and "tinker" with his things.  Yes, she is her father's daughter. I see so much of him in her which is really a beautiful thing.  

Brielle delights in the sight of her Daddy.  I love that line.  There is so much I can learn from watching my girls and their Dad.  Her face lights up at the sight of him and her legs begin to squirm.  "Please, get me Daddy!" You can see it all over her.  Pure joy.  

Hans, thank you so much for being the kind of Daddy that plays, and laughs, and teaches.  I love you and love how you love!

To my own Dad, thank you for preparing me to be a wife and a mother.  Thank you for teaching me how to love and how to learn.  Thanks for instilling in me vision and the ability to see beyond the here and now.  I love you so much.  So much of who I am and where I'm at is because of who you were and continue to be and for that I think we are all pretty blessed!

Ok, better get the girl.  Oh, and don't you love the picture of my man and those beautiful babies? Props to Karmon Franklin for being able to capture anything close to smiles!

1 comment:

  1. There is no doubt in my mind that Hans is a wonderful father!! God bless you guys :)

    ReplyDelete